Sunday 26 February 2012

Starburst Mirrors

Hello, hope you have had a great weekend. I was up early this morning trimming the hedge, pulling out weeds, sweeping paths - phew!! what a crazy way to spend Sunday morning. The kids were at thier dads, so it was a good chance to get some gardening done in peace. I really enjoyed it actually. There's nothing like getting your hands dirty and feeling good about your efforts.

I have a thing for Starburst mirrors at the moment - I keep seeing them popping up in the home magazines and blogs. They are really versatile fitting into retro, classic, eclectic, exotic and contemporary interiors. What do you think, do you like them?

via Belle Maison

via Belle Maison

via Belle Maison

via Belle Maison

via Belle Maison

via belle Maison

via Daily Dream Decor

via Daily Dream Decor

via JPM Design

via JPM Design

via JPM Design

via Miss Walker Blog

via The Buzz

via the Decorista Blog

The Lennoxx Blog

via The Zhush Blog


If I have used an image from a designer that has not been properly credited please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

No comments:

01 10