Saturday 10 December 2011

Corners of My Office

Hello, hope your all having a lovely weekend. I just popped into Ikea to collect my Stockholm Rand Rugs for my new office - which have been on my wanted list for sometime. Thought I would share a few images with you of where I work. As you can see the room is not quite finished - I still have a ton of things to do yet, architraves would be good!! Anyway hope you like the images. x


The small ceramic vases are from Papaya, The timber J and the Heart Map are from Typo

Blue boxes and Magazine files from Smiggle, Numeral Canvas from Typo , Asian box from Freedom

Orange metal tray from Red Cross Store, Newtown, @ from Typo, Blue Lotus Vase from Lazy Susan (these can be purchased through me)





Sugarane Stool in custom green velvet from La Maison, Cushions by me, Rug is the Stockholm Rand from Ikea


Giraffe Bookends from Smiggle



Portland Library from Town & Country Style, Elk head sculpture from Matt Blatt





All images are by me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice rug xx

Unknown said...

You have an impressive office, Jodie. It's properly organized and everything seem accessible. It's good that you're able to take advantage of using the corners as you can save more space with this kind of arrangement.

#Allan@FormulaInteriors.com.au

Unknown said...

Thanks for your lovely comment Allan. I do find it works really well - I certainly love spending time in here. Thanks again, Jodie

Anna said...

Lovely designs and beautiful setting for the office. Very impressive.

Classic Furniture Sydney

01 10