Monday 5 December 2011

Chairs

I absoloutely adore chairs!! They are just the most fabulous way of adding personality, style, groove etc to a room. I love mixing them up - for example really modern chairs in a very traditional setting, always mixing and matching dining tables and chairs, really traditional chairs in a very modern setting. You can do so much with them - they could be upholstered in a standout fabric, they may be a beautiful clear polycarbonate or a gorgeous timber bentwood chair. There are just way too many looks and styles and options to list. Here are just a few images of some lovely ones I have come across on the net. Enjoy x
























All images courtesy of VT Interiors Blog, Belle Maison Blog

If I have used an image by a Designer that has not been properly credited, please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

No comments:

01 10