Monday 19 December 2011

The White Room

Hi everyone, another rainy day in Sydney today. I'm yearning for some sunshine and just a bit of summer!!! As would everyone else I imagine. Today's images are all of white rooms. Well all the walls are painted white and your colour and texture is brought in through furniture, accessories, fabrics, rugs etc. As much as I love colour and wallpaper - I also love a crisp white wall as a fresh backdrop to a beautifully designed room. I hope you like these images. x


























































All images courtesy of 2Modern Blog, Belle Maison Blog, Coco+Kelley Blog, Decor8 Blog, Delight by Design Blog, Design Field Note Coco Republic Blog, Desire to Inspire blog, Elle Decor, Escapade blog, The Lennoxx Blog

If I have used an image by a Designer that has not been properly credited, please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice article,great collection of wooden furniture exclusive thanks for sharing such a valuable information with us keep posting.Apart from this if you are planning to give pleasant looks to your industry and searching for vintage,antique kinds of wooden furniture Chandigarh so please visit our websites: https://www.thearmchair.in/

01 10