Tuesday 13 December 2011

Colour Cues

Hi there, I hope you have all had a great day and enjoyed a little bit of sunshine. It's still cold though.....I'm sitting here with the laptop on my knee keeping me warm and a blanky over my feet. Ha ha - like a little granny. Anyway today's post is all about colour. Here's a bunch of images I just love because of the colour - they are a great starting point if your looking for inspiration to re-decorate a room. Hope you like them xx







































































All images courtesy of Belle Maison Blog, Delight by Design Blog, Desire to Inspire Blog, 2 Modern Blog, Decor8 Blog, Kelly Wearstler Blog, Lovely Clusters Blog, Miss Walker Blog

If I have used an image by a Designer that has not been properly credited, please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

No comments:

01 10