Wednesday 9 May 2012

Favourite Room for Today

Hi there, hope your Wednesday is going well. I didn't get to post last night as I had some work to do here. My brother came for a visit, so I got him to help me lay a new floor in the kitchen and dining. So I'm now the proud owner of $250.00 worth of black and white checkered lino from Bunnings!! I don't know if I should be sharing that news with my clients - they might think I'm crazy. I love it though - it's a little bit retro, a little bit classic, a little bit graphic and a little bit groovy!. Looks awesome with my black dining table and white chairs too. I'm very happy!!

Just a quick post tonight too - I must look for some artwork for another client. So here's an image that always catches my eye. I wonder if catches your eye too? Have a great night x

image via Desire to Inspire

If you know the designer of this room - please let me know so I can add those details to the post. Thanks, Jodie



No comments:

01 10