Wednesday 30 May 2012

Favourite Room for Today

Hello there, wow it's been so busy here with work and life I just haven't had a chance to get onto my blog. Finally have a few minutes to sneak in while the kids fish fingers are cooking. ha ha.

I have some exciting projects I'm working on right now - so can't wait to get back into it tonight when everyone's in bed. My head is overflowing with ideas. There is so much beautiful inspiration on the net - I just love it!!

Tonights favourite room just makes me swoon!! The tufted ottoman, the purple wall, the Ostrich, the nail head detail on the sofa, and a little pop of Zebra!! wow wow wow. The designer is Atlanta based Amy Morris. Check out her website, she is pretty fabulous.

Design by Amy Morris - image via VT Interiors

No comments:

01 10