Wednesday 15 February 2012

Animal Print

I am a huge Zebra print fan and have always been. Lately though I have been exploring other animal prints. Shagreen (Stingray) is a new favourite of mine. Faux Shagreen that is. Well actually I prefer all my animal prints to be faux - being an animal lover. Here's a few images featuring Shagreen, Ostrich, Giraffe, Tiger, Cheetah, Crocodile etc.

Shagreen Coffee Table

Shagreen Box

Note the Shagreen Buffet - Image via Pinterest

note the Crocodile desk - image via Abode Love Blog

Note the Tiger X bench - image via Architectural Digest

Image Via Belle Maison

Image via Belle Maison Blog

spot the Tiger cushion - Image via Architectural Digest - Jeffrey Bilhubur

More Tiger - Image via Architectural Digest

Couldn't resist this one!! image via Design Darling Blog

Image via Desire to Inspire Blog

Image via Desire to Inspire Blog - I just love that Giraffe Print, it really makes this nursery

image via Houzz.com

Image via Habitually Chic Blog

image via Haute Indoor Coutre

Image via Haute Indoor Coutre

If I have used an image from a designer that has not been properly credited please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

No comments:

01 10