Sunday 10 June 2012

Rustic

Hello there, sorry I have not been keeping up with my regular blog posts lately. It's been so busy at work - so I've been taking every spare minute to work on current jobs. It's Sunday night now - so I have made the executive decision not to work!! I'm bloggin instead!!

I thought a post on rustic interiors might be nice tonight. I love the effortless look these spaces seem to portray. Lovely collections of much loved pieces that bear the signs/imperfections of life. So as much as I love a perfect, well groomed space filled with exclusive furniture. It's hard to go past some of these rooms too - they do have a lovely feel about them. What do you think?

via Warm Deco

via Warm Deco

via Warm Deco

via Warm Deco

via Wam Deco

via Warm Deco

via Warm Deco

via Warm Deco

via Warm Deco

via Warm Deco

via The Style Files

via The Style Files

via The Style Files

via The Style Files

via The Style Files


If I have used an image from a designer that has not been properly credited please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

No comments:

01 10