Monday 25 June 2012

Chandeliers

Hi everyone, sorry it has taken me ages to get back on line. It's been crazy busy here and then I ended up with Laryngitis last week and couldn't talk for 3 days. That was funny for the kids, but a bit frustrating for me. Anyway all back to normal now - so business as usual.

I spent the day helping some clients unpack all their new purchases and sort everything into thier new places. Their home is looking lovely now and we still have quite a bit more to come in. So far so good though, I will post some photos as it starts to come together. It's a lovely eclectic mix of pieces from all around the world - so it's beem really fun sourcing everything and putting it all together.

I have had Chandeliers on my mind the past few days. I'm looking for something special for another client - so thought I would put a collection together and see if It would give me some ideas.

via Ana Antunes

via Belle Maison

via Daily Dream Decor

via Daily Dream Decor

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire


If I have used an image from a designer that has not been properly credited please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

No comments:

01 10