Monday 12 August 2013

Working at Home

Welcome to another week! I hope you all had a great weekend. I have been super busy working and meeting new clients. It seems that as the weather warms up people are starting to get motivated about decorating and even thinking about Christmas!! Which  is great news for me as I have been itching to get stuck into some new projects.

I love love love what I do and I'm so thankful for my lovely clients that keep me busy with regular decorating and design needs. But there is nothing quite like the excitement of making a start on a new project - searching for a whole bunch of wonderful new pieces and solving decorating dilemnas - it makes me feel good.

I last posted images on Home Offices back in February this year - so I hope its not too soon to post some more. Because I work from home, I love seeing what other people do with thier home offices. And of course it just so happens one of my new jobs incorporates a home office design. So a bit of inspiration to get me thinking and hopefully give you some lovely ideas of simples things you can do at home.

Its amazing what a difference a few simple things such as a coloured chair, cushion, fun lamp, wallpaper and crazy artwork can bring to you work space. So have fun with it!!

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 , 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15










 













No comments:

01 10