Wednesday 19 June 2013

Penshurst Home - Before & After

Hi all, here are the before and after shots of a recent home project I have just completed. It's been a long time since I have looked at the before shots myself - so it's really satisfying to see how far we have come. As you can see we retained a couple of pieces of furniture - but mostly we replaced nearly an entire house lot of furniture to complete this renovation. On a modest budget with some clever styling and wise decisions on where to splurge and where to save I think we have achieved a great result (if I do say so myself - haha).

I haven't posted the photos here, but we also completed a 2nd bedroom, guest bedroom, dining room, entry, laundry, rear deck, front verandah and made over the laundry, bathroom and kitchen with beautiful accessories and artwork. A whole house overhaul!!!

Hope you like it - all photos via me xx


 
 Lounge Room  - Before



Lounge Room - After


Sofa's Before



Sofa's After


Stairwell - Before



Stairwell After


Lounge Before






Lounge After





 Family Room & Study - before

 

 
 
Family Room & Study After
 
 
Family Room - Before
 

 




Family Room - After



Family Room - Before







 Family Room - After


 
Master Bedroom - before





Master Bedroom - after

No comments:

01 10