Friday 13 April 2012

Bohemian Chic

The Bohemian look is pretty popular in interiors at the moment. It's a bit like the Retro - quite easy to achieve with a mix of vintage, modern and eclectic pieces. One of the definitions of Bohemian is "A person of artistic or literary interests who disregards conventional standards of behaviour" I wonder if that is me??? I think Bohemian is charming, and I love the lived in look.

via Bloesem
via Bloesem

via Desire to Inspire



via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via The Design Files

via The Design Files

via Warm Deco

via Warm Deco


If I have used an image from a designer that has not been properly credited please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

No comments:

01 10