Friday 2 March 2012

Retro Mania

Hi ya - Friday night at home snuggled up under my laptop and there is no place I would rather be. What a mad week!! It's been great though - lots of exciting things happening. The Daily Telegraph came to photograph one of my clients homes on Tuesday. A big thank you to my darling client who cleaned her little heart out for 2 days to get ready for them!! It is a huge job to get a home ready for a photo shoot - I am very grateful. Can't wait to see it in print.

Here's a few more retro inspired rooms to share with you. I love the effortless look and the lived in appeal they have. There is definately something very appealing about a retro room. What do you think? Are you a retro fan?

via Decoratualma Blog

via Decoratualma Blog

via Decoratualma Blog

via Decoratualma Blog

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire
via Desire to Inspire

If I have used an image from a designer that has not been properly credited please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

No comments:

01 10