Monday 26 March 2012

Stairs

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great weekend. It was nice to see some sunshine in Sydney for a change!! I'm posting on stairs tonight. I have some great images I've been saving up to share with you. I love the look of painted white spindles with the black hand rail and black stair tread. There is an image below with some gorgeous spindles painted in blues and greens. It's absoloutely beautiful - I wonder if this might be my new favourite. How about you? do you have a favourite?



via Elle Decor

via Belle Maison - think this might be just a bit too colourful for me!!

via Desire to Inspire - wow I love this!! my new favourite

via Desire to Inspire - my old favourite

via Desire to Inspire

via Habitually Chic

via House Crush - love that big banister!!

via House of Turquoise

via Made by Girl - wow!!

via Made By Girl

via Table Tonic

via The Decorista

via The DB Files

via The Style Files

via Verandah Mag - Isn't this fabulous!!

via VT Interiors

If I have used an image from a designer that has not been properly credited please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

No comments:

01 10