Wednesday 14 March 2012

Some Rooms I'm Loving Today

Hi for tonight's post I thought I would just share a mixed bag of rooms that appeal to me right now. So many ideas, images, rooms come across my desk everyday. What I'm loving can change from one day to the next. Are there any common threads you notice in these different rooms? One things for sure - I'm definately not a minimalist!!

via Belle Maison

via Coco & Kelley

via Daily Dream Decor

via delight by design

via Delight by Design

via Design Chic

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via desire to inspire - Hudson Interior Designs

via Habitually Chic

via Habitually Chic - Pamela Skaist Levy Home

via Haute Indoor Coutre

via House Crush Blog

via House of Turquoise - Julie Couch Interior Design

via House of turquoise

via Interiors Addict

via Marcus Design

via Marcus Design

via The Decorista



If I have used an image from a designer that has not been properly credited please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

No comments:

01 10