Wednesday 29 February 2012

Beautiful Working Spaces

Hi another rainy day in Sydney today. I had a great day out and about shopping with one of my lovely clients today. I'm so lucky I have such a fabulous job that I can spend a day shopping as part of my work. If I wasn't out shopping today though, I would love to spend a day in any of these gorgeous home offices. How about you? Love spending a day in the office - or more of an 'out and about' person???

via Abode Love Blog

via Abode Love Blog
via Belle Maison

via Belle Maison Blog


via Belle Maison

via Daily Dream Decor

via Design Darling

via Desire to Inspire - Neil Frauenglasso

via House of Turquoise Blog

via House of Turquoise

via Interiors Addict

via Interiors Addict


If I have used an image from a designer that has not been properly credited please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

No comments:

01 10