Monday 20 February 2012

Retro

Hi there, hope everyone had a great weekend. My son turned 2 last week, so we had a party for him on the weekend. So it was a mad rush of cake making, wrapping pass the parcel, making pin the hat on Woody and general cleaning up. Phew!! all over now and he had a lovely day - even if he was the only boy at his party. Ha ha.

Back to business now, tonight's post is Retro for all you Retro fans out there. This is for you Lyn!!  I know there are plenty more Retro fans because half of my dear clients are wanting Retro/Vintage rooms at the moment. Hope you like these lovely images I have come across. Whats your favourite?

 
via Decor8 Blog

via Decor8 Blog

via Decor8 Blog

via Decor8 Blog

via Decor8 Blog

via Decor8 Blog

via decor8 Blog

via Decor8 Blog

Via Decoratulama Blog  - this is my favourite!! I love the posters, the pendants, the sideboard, the chairs everything. Oh especially the pregnant lady poster

via Desire to Inspire Blog - this runs a close second favourite!!

via Desire To Inspire Blog


If I have used an image from a designer that has not been properly credited please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

No comments:

01 10