Sunday 1 January 2012

Relaxing Outdoor Areas

Happy New Year! It has been the most beautiful day in Sydney today. A perfect start to a perfectly wonderful New Year (well I hope). I even got in the pool with the kids -  now that is a rare sight indeed. Tonight's post is inspired by this beautiful day. Lots of lovely relaxing and dining outdoor spaces.


I just adore this coloured bench on the verandah.


Even a rusty old setting can look inviting with some bright cushions.


I have to get some of those ceramic stools








Iamge by Sibella Court




This is the most beautiful house!!




All images courtesy of Belle Maison Blog, Delight by Design Blog, Desire to Inspire Blog, VT Interiors Blog

If there are any images I have not credited properly to a Designer, please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

No comments:

01 10