Tuesday 3 January 2012

Favourite Living Rooms

Hi there, I've been catching up on some inspirational holiday reading today while my little boy was sleeping. A few other bloggers have been putting together thier goal and resoloution lists for 2012. So I'm thinking it's time to start writing my new list of goals for 2012. I always have a list of goals running and usually manage to cross off a few things as time goes by. It's quite amazing how by just writing something down it can eventuate. I really believe in putting things out to the universe that you want - and mostly they come back to you. I wonder if it works if you just post images of beautiful living rooms that you covet???? Lets see, here are the photos.......

I just love Zebra print!!!

Fabulous wall paneling, bold colour and look more zebra print (in grey)


books, picture frames and a squashy couch - divine

Love love love the rug and the timber trim on the chairs

More timber trim and love the rug


This is just so pretty. Love the stud detail on the sofa and the gorgeous bun feet. The cushions are beautiful too

I must have a thing for timber on chairs!!!

Graphic print and pops of colour

Zebra, lattice print and bold colour. Love the buttoning on the sofa, the twin armchairs with footstools and the ceramic garden drums.


Love love love the sofa, the rug, the side table, the mirrored console - everything!!!

More Zebra and graphic print

This is just so stylish and classic and graceful. I love it

Once again that graphic print just grabs me, the rug is divine and the white armchairs with the dark timber legs. Pops of yellow really make this room.


Gorgeous ceramic garden stool, the X legs on the stools are divine and I love all the picture frames

Gorgeous colour, the timber side table is beautiful and I love the buttoned ottoman.


All photos courtesy of Belle Maison Blog, Desire to Inspire Blog, Habitually Chic Blog, The Lennoxx Blog, VT Interiors Blog

If any of the images have not been credited properly to a Designer, please let me know so I can amend the details. thank you, Jodie

No comments:

01 10