Thursday 24 January 2013

The Great Outdoors

Hi everyone, it's been such a lovely day by the pool with all the kids. I didn't actually go in - just entertaining - eating and drinking with my dear friends. I'm not much of a swimmer, but I love the pool to look at - oh and I must admit I love it when it's 40 degrees in Sydney.

Kids are now totally exhausted from a 4 hour marathon swimming session. I'm amazed at how they can stay in there so long and make up so many games and still not want to get out at the end of it all.

Which brings me to tonights post - a little collection of lovely outdoor spaces. I'm really sorry, I have had these images for a while before I was very good at filing them properly so I cannot credit them. Please let me know if you are aware of the original source.












No comments:

01 10