Tuesday 10 July 2012

Nice Things

Hi all, a nice thing happened today. I took my recently purchased home theatre system back to Dick Smith Electronics because it had stopped working. The store manager swopped over the machine right there and then. I thought that was pretty good customer service as I was told on the phone by Philips it would have to be sent in to assess the issue and then fix it.

Then he offered me a $20.00 refund so we could replace the kids movie that was stuck in it!! Isn't that nice!!! Good on you Dick Smith!!

Here's some "nice" rooms to have a look at, while I'm on a nice thing.


















































All images via House of Turquoise


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (If I have used an image from a Designer that has not been properly credited, please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie)

No comments:

01 10