Tuesday 24 July 2012

Latest Project, sneak peek

Hi all, here's a few photos from my install yesterday. Just to prove I do actually do some work!! Ha ha.

The sofas, and curtains go in on Friday. Along with a fair few other items. So it's a very exciting time at this end of the project for my dear clients. The poor things have been so paitent and had to make do with temporary furnishings while everything was being finalized.

I spoke with them this morning, and a great nights sleep was had by all in their lovely new beds, complete with beautiful crisp new linen!!!

These photos are of a couple of the bedrooms and the family room. Plenty more to follow as I pull it all together. Please excuse the rough photos courtesy of my iPhone. Have a great night x




































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (If I have used an image from a Designer that has not been properly credited, please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie)

No comments:

01 10