Monday 10 September 2012

Favorite Room for Today

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. We spent some time at Olympic Park on Saturday. My eldest daughter had an artwork from school that was entered in Operation Art. We went into the Armoury Gallery to view artworks from children all around Sydney and the Illawarra. It was quite fabulous. The top 50 will be selected to be displayed in the Sydney Children's Hospital.

So quite a fun day out and very proud of Kamryn to be involved in such a great cause.

Today's favorite room is just a really pretty little lounge room set. The colours were appealing to me today, and I always love a framed sea fan coral. The image is courtesy of The Mustard Ceiling.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (If I have used an image from a Designer that has not been properly credited, please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie)

No comments:

01 10