Monday 20 August 2012

Styling

Hi everyone, Happy Monday!!

I hope you all had a great weekend. It was so nice yesterday afternoon, we all spent some time in the garden. I took 'Better Homes and Gardens' advice and gave the plants a feed and actually watered them. So hope to see some lovely spring growth soon.

Styling is the final part of the interior design process. It's amazing how important this actually is to give your room it's wow factor and pull it all together. Coloured cushions, piles of books, vases, flowers and knick knacks all do thier part to create a beautiful room.

Check out these great styling close ups with photos from Belle Maison's Blog





































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (If I have used an image from a Designer that has not been properly credited, please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie)

No comments:

01 10