Wednesday 21 March 2012

Panton Chair

The Panton Chair is recognised as a classic of modern furniture design. It was designed by Verner Panton around 1963 - he worked in collaboration with the Vitra Furniture Company to finally release the chair to the public in 1967.

It's quite an incredible chair moulded from one piece of plastic - very sensuous and curvy. It looks fabulous in so many different decorating styles. I use my replica fake versions outside paired with an old timber outdoor table. I love the contrast of the sleek, white chairs with the old rustic timber. What do you think? Would they work in your home?


via Abode Love

via Abode Love

via Abode Love

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire - Frances Herrera

via The Design Files

via The Design Files

via Pinterest - Jacinta Preston Outdoor Setting

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

If I have used an image from a designer that has not been properly credited please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

No comments:

01 10