Thursday 3 May 2012

Gorgeous Living Rooms

Hello there, I'm trying to type this post with my pug on my knee - which normally wouldn't be so bad except that he now has a bucket on his head!! $175.00 at the vets for a skin irritation and now he looks like a walking satelite dish. Poor wee love.

Anyway - also watching one of my taped 'Million Dollar Decorators' shows and blogging at the same time. I wish there were more hours in the day!! Tonight's post is just a collection of beautiful living rooms that really appeal to me today. What do you think of them? Do you have a favourite?

via VT Interiors

via VT Interiors

via VT Interiors

via VT Inteiors

via VT Interiors

via VT Interiors

via The Zhush

via The Zhush

via The Zhush

via The Lennoxx

via The Lennoxx

via The Lennoxx

via Restoration Hardware

via The DB Files

via The Decorista


If I have used an image from a designer that has not been properly credited please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

No comments:

01 10