Monday 30 April 2012

Chairs

Hi, hope you all had a great weekend. It's been a good start to the week today. Well I did feel like I had achieved a lot, then remembered my blog!! So I'm sitting here now with my pug on my lap - making it hard to type as his head is on my arm and he is snoring!!

Tonight's post is on chairs - chairs are such an important design tool. A fabulous chair can just really make a room and make you go WOW!!. Here's a few gorgeous ones to share with you.

via Daily Dream Decor

via Daily Dream Decor

via Daily Dream Decor

via Design Chic

via Design Files

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Habitually Chic

via Habitually chic

via Home Styling

via House Crush

via House Crush

via House of Turquoise

via Marcus Design

via The Decorista

via the Mustard Ceiling

If I have used an image from a designer that has not been properly credited please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

No comments:

01 10