Saturday 21 April 2012

Casual Dining Rooms

Good evening, I'm sitting here watching The Block and pondering what to write about today. I guess writing is not my strong point in my blogs. Anyway, I'm feeling pretty happy with myself today. I took all three kids out (nightmare) to Dick Smith to purchase a new home theatre. We managed to get it done without too much mishap. Only a scraped knee on the way out - melted chocolate all over Hamish and a big scrap between Hamish and Kamryn because he took her water bottle out of the fridge. Oh joy!! Cranked a bit of Neil Diamond in the car on the way out and they all shut up!!

Anyway I managed to dismantle the old one and install the new one all by myself with no mishap, and it works!! Now I can make the kids listen to Neil Diamond at home too. ha ha.

Here's some lovely casual dining rooms to share with you this evening. What makes them casual as opposed to formal? Hmmm, mismatched chairs, small pendants, retro pendants, timber benches, casual artwork - it's a whole lot of things. Of course the actual room itself has a lot to do with it. Open plan dining, kitchen and living makes for a more casual feel too.

via Belle Maison

via Belle Maison

via Belle Maison

via Belle Maison

via Daily Dream Decor

via Decor8

via Decor8

via Design Files


via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire

via Desire to Inspire


If I have used an image from a designer that has not been properly credited please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

No comments:

01 10