Monday 21 November 2011

Divine Kids Bedrooms

Happy Monday everybody!! My daughter doesn't like Monday's. She's only 9, how can that be?? Poor little love packed off to school every Monday, when she would much rather be swimming, playing with the new puppy, going to parties etc etc. I guess it's just a universal thing. Personally I don't mind Monday's at all - but then I am lucky enough to work from home. Anyway enough of that I have some gorgeous images of kids bedrooms to share with you. None of them are my daughters though - maybe it's time for me to do some more decorating at home..........





















All images are courtesy of VT Interiors Blog

If I have used an image by a Designer that has not been properly credited, please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

No comments:

01 10