Monday 28 November 2011

Christmas Ideas

Hi there, we put up the Christmas Tree yesterday. What fun!! Christmas is so much fun when you have three kids and a pug puppy to help you decorate the tree. I was under strict instructions not to be a tree nazi as I have been before. I like to colour code the tree and do it different each year. Not this year though - my 9 year old put her foot down. Anyway, it looks lovely - loaded to the brim with all the handmade decorations and a few nibbles in the candy canes. So today's images were inspired by Christmas and Wrapping!!

























All images are courtesy of Decor8 Blog Spot

If I have used an image by a Designer that has not been properly credited, please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

No comments:

01 10