Sunday 22 July 2012

Country Style

Hi, while I have 5 minutes to spare thought I would share these lovely rooms with you. A little bit country style with a beachy vibe. The blue and green palette teamed with a bit of rattan and a few seashell accessories, ensures the rooms fresh and inviting feel. All images are via Lovely Clusters Blog.

I'm loving the different colored Eames chairs around that gorgeous dining table. Oh and that gorgeous colonial style desk paired with the Phillipe Starck chair!!! Just divine.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! I can hardly wait till tomorrow. My office is piled high with boxes of goodies ready to be installed in one of my clients homes tomorrow. I might get to share a few more sneak peek photos with you (if I can remember to take them). Bye for now xx























Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (If I have used an image from a Designer that has not been properly credited, please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie)

No comments:

01 10